Thursday, August 2, 2012

BEHOLD my life in pictures.

Okay, so all these cool blogging ladies have this thing where every once in a while they put up all their pictures from their phone and have some fancy title.

well, I don't have a fancy phone, in fact, mine will be 4 years old in october. It's a champion I tell you. It has about a million and a half scratches and spazzes {how does one spell that word?} out from time to time. But, It has this fancy thing called a camera. and the reason i bought this particular phone in the first place was because way back 4 years ago, most phones had 1.3 megapixels and when my little eyes saw this fun pink phone with a whopping 5 megapixel camera, I said, "i'm getting that one" and i did. {wow Bri, that was a wonderful mega run on sentence!!}

so, while these pictures don't really have the same pop as iphone pictures, it's pretty good for a 4 year old phone's camera, right??

p.s. my phone is called the behold. just so my title makes some sense.
p.s.s. i realize this post isn't about Betsy's wedding, I haven't had time to go through those pictures yet.


This is how Q did his hair fro his drivers license picture. what a champion.

little gemma has some rockin shades.

i hope my mom doesn't kill me for putting this up. 
I got Q these swim trunk things in Germany. he's not allowed to wear them out of the house..... look at his WHITE legs though. haha

yay for new makeup!! :D

Quinton puts "smurf" cereal on his icecream... weirdo.

Betsy washing her wedding dress in a normal washer. scary moment!

Betsy's brother Andrew, taped a "Y" paper over my Aggie sticker on my car. haha

I painted my nails real cute like.

I made bridal shower cupcakes.

this is weird. I've worked there a fifth of my life?? {5th year means 4 years. FYI}
Sometimes that makes me a little sick feeling.

Harmons sells OHS stuff!! woo!

I colored real nicely in my mom's primary class. Stylish Guy if I do say so myself. :D

I'm very strongly strongly opposed to putting pictures of myself from a mirror picture because I think they're kind of extremely tacky, but, I LOVE this dress i bought! And it looks a lot better on than on the hanger. It has a lace top. :D I can't wait to wear it sunday!

grilled PB and Marshmallow sandwich. 
try it for dinners!

deep in thought while sleeping on grandma

"Why is uncle Q wearing my bib with no shirt?"


I found this ferrari car thing in the OHS parking lot. 
I thought it would have been a better use of this guy's money to pay for my college.... but I guess he didn't think so.

so i thought these were donkeys on the bum of this ADORABLE baby outfit, but turns out it was a zebra. If i had the money, i would have bought this for a future daughter.
baby clothes are my weakness. 

I found cowboy snow boots!! once again, i wish i could put this in my hope chest. 

sometimes I get bored at work and make snow flakes out of baby wipes at the register.


my grandma cobb bought me these adorable teal eyelet shoes! woo! can't wait to wear them!

this machine is at the wendy's down the street from my home. and that's emilie. it was just remodeled. 
the problem with having this many flavors is.... that I still just get plain dr pepper..... 
I don't like drinking soda too much. So if I'm going to drink it, Why not just drink my favorite?? 
emilie got raspberry coke. it was mighty tasty, actually. 
my newest nails. fun summer color and sparkles.

I made myself a malt to watch the olypmpics. 
notice the hundred wedding announcements on the fridge. 
all my friends decided this summer would be perfect to get wed.


and these next few pictures aren't from my phone. But I doubt you even care.

happy grampy with gemma 

peek a boo.
i love that her feet are on her mommy's

she loved this!

grandpa got out his dinosaur video recorder. 
I'm sure he used his "camera trick" to make two of Gemma.


Welp, i'm gonna go watch some olympics, mmmkay?

and just in case you were wondering how many times I've had the hiccups today, the answer is 6. SIX! It's annoyingly painful. 


No comments: