Thursday, August 23, 2012

The GN and BN of Logan.

Good news- I'M MOVED IN!
I LOVE my sock monkey! :D
Bad News- I have a dumb cold
GN- we have the worlds comfiest couches. Fact.
BN- WE DON'T HAVE A MICROWAVE! And everyone knows that microwaves are how one survives college....
Note the 1850's dishwasher and no microwave. 
GN- we do have a dishwasher
BN- I'm pretty sure it's from 1910 and doesn't work.....
GN- we have some pretty snazzy wood panneling from the 70's

BN- I don't know how to hang decorations on it.... {help!}
GN- My room is set up.

BN- my fingers hurt from pushing tacks into the wall all day {see picture above}
GN- there is a ton of storage space in this place. probably cause there's only 4 of us instead of 6.
BN- I don't have enough clothes to fill the closet

you can't even see what's behind the wall.
GN- that means less laundry i guess..
BN- Our shower head is weird
GN- we have a big screen TV!

BN- I don't know how to work it
GN- We {Glen, Allison, and I} went to Walmart today.
BN- Glen was not prepared to go shopping with us.
GN- we saw a giant potato {pictures to come. Allison has them on her camera}
BN- It wasn't real.
GN- he bought ice cream to celebrate being done shopping.
BN- he almost broke the eggs/squished the bread.
GN- He left the ice cream at my apartment..... :D
BN- I probably shouldn't eat it.
GN- I bought DR Pepper ice cream topping! Cool, eh?
BN- I still haven't really met my new roommate.
GN- Natalie moves in on Saturday!

BN- Our front door locks us in our apartment and won't let us out....
GN- Hopefully it's fixed now. Third times the charm, right?
BN- my nose is so dry from blowing it.
GN- I bought some lotion kleenex today.
note the kleenex box.
BN- Allison is leaving me to go back to Ver nal on saturday for the weekenddddd.
GN- we went to dinner at olive garden today.
BN- we ate too much.

GN- we snucked {sneaked? snooked? snuck? snucken? weird words I tell ya'}10 breadsticks out of that place! :D
BN- that just means we're going to eat more later.....
GN- I'm going to {*hopefully*} make you laugh now

I'm doing this, this year. Al, Gnat? you up for it?


How incredibly cute is this?
a baby onsie/liederhousen!
definitely going into a "future" folder onto my computer

you have no idea how much I want to do this now!




1 comment:

Robyn Yaede said...

Command Strips are perfect for hanging decorations on walls that you can't nail things into. you can get them at Walmart and they just stick on and then at the end of the school year you just pull them off and they come off super easy.