Monday, August 27, 2012

My Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post.

Not ever.
Have you not met me?

I just decided that I need a different one.

The title of this blog has been "my own pursuit to happiness"

And yes, I liked the title, but you know, I'm already happy. I guess when making this blog as a 9th grader, I didn't really think too much about it. But now 5+ years later I realize that happiness isn't a one time thing. I mean, yes I'm always striving to be happy, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy already on a daily basis. It's not something that is dependent on other things. I choose whether or not I'm happy every day. I am happy because of my attitude, not because certain things did or did not happen.

I like to think I'm usually a happy person. My favorite thing to do is laugh. Quinton told me before I came back to school that he's going to miss me because I'm the only one that laughs at his jokes. That's me.
Betsy tells me I make people think they're funnier than they really are. I honestly just think most people are funny though....

I'm happy, and so is my new blog.

So, if you would like to join me, you may visit my new {and may I add pretty} blog, you can read my first post here.



XOXO

-Brianna

No comments: