Friday, September 23, 2011

Thought Thursday: A niece for Brianna :D

Sorry about this being on Friday.... i had a million and a half things going on yesterday. Not kidding. it was probably the busiest day of my entire semester thus far. Do you want to know what i did? 
Well after school i stayed for a few hours in the studio. but guess what. when i go to rewind my film it didn't rewind. wanna know why? because the film never got unwound. so the entire time i was shooting, none of the film was getting exposed. joy. I think the world is out to get me when it comes to photography. i never seem to have much luck with things working out the first time. 
then, I did Betsy a favor and went on a blind date doubling with her and another kid. he's a wonderful son of God.... but i think i'm for sure done with blind dates now. i haven had 3, and all 3 have been extremely awkward guys. 
Then i spun around in cirlces while leaving a message for Taylor. to Which i got a text from him saying, "hey i'm at work, in your message you sounded drunk, are you okay?" haha. yeah Taylor, i was just spinning around in circles. NBD. 
then i worked on my project for 3 d design. it is ridiculously time consuming. just saying.
then i went on a walk and had a nice talk with my friend Cameron. To which i went to powder Puff football with Betsy Allison Garin Eric and myself. to which i came home and decided to go to bed. 
there were no breaks in between any of the above things. none. 

so do you remember how ash and i have a name that we both want to use for our first born son? If ash has a boy first then she gets the name. SO, I will be praying for her to have all girls till i get married and have a boy first. {if you could all pray with me it'd be appreciated}

My vote is cast as it being a girl. Go vote. {on the right hand side} and she's going to have red, curly hair with blue eyes and would look adorable as a kindergartener with glasses. :D 

Melissa Q and I were at walmart the other night and i went and looked at the baby clothes and was awwing over all the little new born stuff. I don't think there has ever been anyone that has wanted Ash to have a baby more than I. Seriously, since she graduated high school i've been telling her she needed to get married and have a niece for me. 

Ashleigh wants a boy. I think Nathan said he wants a girl though. If it's a boy, no matter what they name him, Q, Em, and I are calling him Bill. get it, because of their last name? Who can say that they have a theme song? My nephew will, that's who. 

to my future niece {or nephew}- the start of 100 things you need to know about your mommy is here. Some of these will be serious, others will just be random things you should know.

1- your mom is the most beautiful girl there ever was. inside and out. 


don't you agree??

and in other news, i have a new place to add to my kissing list- On a sail boat. :D 
you remember my kissing list right? if not here it is.

No comments: