Tuesday, September 6, 2011

police on my back and relating Aggie football to a pregnant women's emotions.






so my title doesn't really have that much to do with what i'm writing about. but it's a good title right??
first things first- let me go grab my journal so i may give you a good list of everything i've done {activities} since moving to logan. {and brace yourself/[selves if you have multi personality disorder]}

  • stuck in traffic because a truck full of hazardous materials crashed into another car. {if i get cancer, this is why}
  • played ultimate frisbee
  • shared a bowl of top romen with betsy. lady and the tramp style :P
  • woke up to a serious banging on my window by the window washers.
  • comedy improv; The Antics
  • put my fishies Whisk and Teaspoon {male and female beta's} together and all they did was eat each others fins!! so i separated them again. bad, fishies. bad!
  • canoeing and cliff jumping.
  • edited pictures of my cousins
  • discovered pinterest.com
  • taste of logan
  • swing dancing x 2
  • grandpa cobb turned 79! {FYI- the grandpa my first son will be named after- James}
here is a picture of my grandma and grandpa cobb they sent me. at a senior luau party.
  • threw a crepe party

  • ice skating
  • watched half of 3 movies
  • watched an episode of Arthur. :D {childhood fav}
  • found out the ratio of girls to guys in my ward is 3{girl} to 1 {boy}. Which isn't as bad as the ratio last year 4.5 to 1. {does anyone know if boys actually go to school. cause i'm pretty certain there are more girls everywhere i go.
  • awkward look game/swedish twister
  • cinnamon roll party
  • saw my married roommate anna!!!
  • slip in slide on the grassy knoll of old farm!!
  • game night
  • kinect dancing. {hardest thing of my life. like harder than trigonometry probably.}
  • hobby lobby with laurenita.
  • made the most delicious things called lasagna rolls {and it's even 'funner' if you say it la zagggg na rolls. am i right??}
  • phone tag
  • day on the quad. got free toilet paper roll and lots of other free things!
  • built a bridge out of popsicle sticks and hot glue
  • did my laundry
  • learned that taking your camera on a an airplane ruins your digital sensor. DON'T DO IT!
  • high stakes bingo where one guy kissed 6 girls blindfolded and had to tell who was the best kisser! hahahahahahahaha.
  • watched a couple DTR
  • shot metalic kitchen utensils
  • ate real food at Angies.
  • institute dance. by far the best dance i've ever been to.
  • karaoke to Hero by my man enrique iglesias
  • creeped with betsy to find out if cute kitchen towels and blenders belonged to girls or guys. {and i was right. it was a girls apartment! 15 points for me!}
  • did a man's job-fixed the blinds. {w/betsy and all we used were a screw driver and needle nose pliers. who needs men when you have the brains of dedicated college girls??....}
  • swam at the oakridge pool.
  • found that even as adult college students, some guys still take their Flintstone vitamins. whatever it takes to be healthy!
  • and garin wore betsy's shorts. hahahahhhahhahah. top 10 funniest things of my semester thus far.
  • hot tubed and scooped dead bees out of the hot tub. sick
  • tried this new kind of top romen called "creamy chicken". sounds good, no? wrong! DO NOT give in to the temptation to try this kind. it is deeeee scust ing. trust me.
  • girl talk
  • Betsy became my mom. and i might become her aunt. we should write a song similar to "i'm my own grandpa" minus the annoyingness of it.
  • oregon trail on Betsy's i touch. and 2 of my 3 kiddos got carried away by the balding Eagles! So sad. i cried. but only a little.
  • how to lose a guy in 10 days. "our love fern!!!! you let it DIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!"
  • met my FHE dad and brothers. FYI, it is possible to have a dad younger than you.
  • saw the first "bourne" movie for the first time!
this was right before we watched the movie. haha
  • sketched a wire whisk, 5 times.
  • hyrum dam.
Betsy, erik, ashley, kacey
  • swam to the buoys. {and in case you were wondering, i spelt that with out spell checker!}
  • tangled
  • met a REAL cattle rancher. and he's in my ward. good news of the day!
  • had "the police" taped to my back.
  • FHE
  • Fire up Logan Canyon.
kevin, seth {my dad}, ashley, jonny, mark, and steven.
  • natalie, eric, tara, garin, genner.

natalie and i. {she is a roommate!}
  • Had someone try to convince me to go to true aggie night with them.
  • Betsy listed off my "finest qualities" to Garin.
  • Then garin wanted to marry me. true story. :P
  • wanted to beat betsy for this. haha
  • finally saw my Melissa Q!!!!!!
  • cleaned the sink at Angies.
  • related and aggie football game to a pregnant women's emotions in English. {i had to, okay?? we were learning about "metaphors" and this was the one i had to do}
  • finally understand really well what the heck Ansel Adams was thinking when creating the "zone system". Did you know that film picks up 2 more zones than that of digital?? add that to your gee whiz collection. {as betsy would say}

well that's good for now. I'm not cooking anything too elaborate tomorrow for recipe wednesday. but it's still something i've never made before. get your excited faces on!

tah tah for now,

Bri

p.s. in apx 1 week i'll probably have something really really really cool to say. just so ya know. :D :D

and in case you were craving a youtube video from me, because i haven't posted one in a very long time you may click on this here button to watch a pretty funny video in honor of Betsy doing her math homework while I play and sketch.

No comments: