Monday, June 13, 2011

The long awaited post- my kissing list!



so my friend Tara said that she had made a list of al the places that she wants to kiss at. I had a short mental list, but never wrote it down. So now, whenever i watch a movie, read a book, or hear a story and i like the kiss story, it goes on my list. Some might find this weird or tacky, but i thought it was a good idea. PLUS, i'm a list person. If there is anything that could be made into a bulleted list, i've done it. {i mean, i think half of my blog posts are bulleted lists.....} So here is my kissing list. In all it's glory & dreamy-ness.

i'll save my very favorite 3-4 for the end.... just to keep you anxious.
  • underwater with dorky goggles
  • at the top of a ferris wheel
{aren't my sister and bro in law cute models for me??}
  • on a ski lift
  • while dancing in the rain
  • in the middle of a cross walk at night in NYC

  • under a full moon on the "O Rock"
  • under a full moon on the "A" at usu

  • on a rooftop
  • at the ocean on the West Coast and East Coast
  • while horse back riding
  • in a pile of leaves

  • during a thunderstorm
  • while doing the dishes with cute aprons on
  • in an elevator while no one else is there

  • on an air plane
  • under mistletoe
  • in a photo booth with crazy costumes
  • under an umbrella

  • under a waterfall
  • during a carriage ride
  • in the city of love-paris
  • during a picnic while eating on a checkered blanket

  • during a snowball fight
  • during a water fight while washing the car
  • in a horse drawn sleigh while snowing

  • in a rowboat on a secluded lake

  • in a tree house
  • on my front porch
  • on a porch swing
  • with a cowboy on a ranch

  • on a pile of hay

  • over the alter of the temple
and....... the one i want the most.....


  • i have always wanted to passionately kiss in the library. There's just always been something about the library that was appealing. Ya know, like needing a break from studying... and that break being.. sparking! pitter patter goes my little heart.

anyways, i'd love to hear about your lists. I'm always adding to mine. It's a pretty constantly opened and edited document on my computer. :D

also, one day i hope to photography a couple for each of these! it'll be a photographic goal of mine too. :D (i have the ferris wheel one!}

No comments: