Sunday, November 20, 2011

steamy car, snuggling, and no scoreboard!?

let's start out on Friday night.
i went on a blind date that Anna set me up on. I am VERY hesitant to go on blind dates now because i've had 3. All three were super awkward and not pleasant at all. But, Anna was kind of persistent and finally decided i'd be fine with it.
and guess what? It was a most excellent blind date. By faaaaaaar the best blind date i've been on {not that that is a hard task.... but i'm not saying it wasn't good either, cause i had fun}. Best part of the night- we were waiting for a table at Texas Roadhouse and waiting and waiting. Just talking away and guess what? we missed our names. So then they had to put us back down on the list. it was really funny. Definitely a good story.
moral of the story- blind dates can be so good that you talk so much you can't even hear your own name.

yesterday kind of was fantastic.

first off- i think i am going to go to Europe this summer! The study abroad to Germany with the photo department. :D Guess what this means? I need to get a passport PRONTO! which is kind of cool! i've never had a passport. I've never been out of the country except to Canada {and that was before you needed a passport to get in} so this is going to be fantastico! I'll keep you updated for sure.

Last night, i went to my very first FULL basketball game of the season! I LOVE AGGIE BASKETBALL! It is the straw to my berry, and the peanut to my butter, and the bert to my ernie, etc. I live for 3 cheers we do. the first goes as follows {at the very beginning of the game}

guys on front row- I.
crowd- I
GOFR- i believe
c- I BELIEVE
GOFR- I believe that
c- I BELIEVE THAT
GOFR- i believe that we
c-I BELIEVE THAT WE
GOFR- i believe that we will
c- I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL
GOFR- i believe that we will WIN!!!
c- I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone- I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! x 25 more.

it's a great cheer. you can watch it here.

the next is the scotsman.

only here is how a cooler way to sing it is-
show me the scotsman who doesn't love the scotsman dog.
show me the Englishman who doesn't love the English muffin
show me the true blooded Aggie from Utah, who doesn't love the spot where the sage brush grows.

and the last.....
....
...........................
....
.
.........

THE SCOREBOARD! it is the best cheer known to universities universe wide. and we do it EVERY game i've ever been to. except,.... last nights! what in the world?? it was SO sad! I was really disappointed.
but, watch it.

McKenna and Lauren and Betsy and I came back to my apartment and did some funny things.... haha. umm...

and then McKenna was lame and went home. but lauren and betsy and i got a pizza and bread sticks and went to the spot known as "the make out bench". only it was waaay too cold to get out so we parked my car and all jumped in the back seat and snuggled while eating our pizza. it was great. but, it's kind of a busy street... so i'm pretty sure after our hot breaths fogged up the inside of the car, every car that drove past thought we were making out. but, alas, we just snuggled. it was a great night. here are some pictures


so you can't really tell that well, but the front
seats were pushed all the way forward and down to make more room. haha

and betsy decided she was cold so she put her jacket on like sweat pants earlier today. it was great. 

No comments: