Friday, November 25, 2011

All I want for Christmas is....

youuuuuuuuu uu uuuu baby! :D

Well, it's "Black Friday"  and if you're going shopping, you can look for these things for me. ;)


Here is my un-realistic list-

A stainless steel Kitchen aid Mixer

Nikon D3x
Real pearl earrings. 
4-door jeep

a horse drawn sleigh ride {Taylor told me that if I tell him this one more time then when he becomes president he is banning sleigh rides. ha ha. I've only told him like 2 times. maybe 6. So I can't tell him my dream of riding in a sleigh anymore. :'(}

A new portrait lens

Carbon Fiber Manfrotto tripod with ball head.


 here is my realistic List-

Jesus the Christ book

Passport

A new scent of perfume from V.S. {maybe lovespell?}

Headbands

neutral-colored scripture case

itunes gift card

cute socks

little miss matched. There stuff is cool!


soft, cute, slippers
love the buttons on these

I don't really want/ need that much. I'm pretty chill this year. :)

No comments: