Saturday, November 26, 2011

Do you ever.... 'cause I do.

Do you ever-

miss a certain smell?
because it brings back the memory
of someone/some event?
I do. {Sometimes I feel like
 going to a perfume store and finding
one that smells a certain way.}

not do your hair or makeup 
because you know you're 
not doing anything that day?
I do. like today. 

 get sad when you're really looking
 forward to something 
and then it ends up not working
 the way you wanted? 
I do.

get frustrated with yourself for 
not saying what's on your
mind because it's scary?
I do.

wish you were someplace else ?
I do.

wish you never had to say bye? 
Or are sad when you 
don't get a proper goodbye?
I really do.

have days where everything
 you do reminds you 
of something else that 
makes your mind in a 
completely
different place?
I do. 

get really happy over
 talking on the
 phone and just 
a simple hug?
I do.

wish people were more 
honest about things?
I do.

wish you were Braver?
I do. 

I'm really sad that I am leaving home tomorrow. This semester has probably been the hardest semester to be away from here. 

No comments: