Monday, November 14, 2011

It's a girl!, attacking ducks, catch up, registration.

In case you all live in a hole, ASHLEIGH IS HAVING A GIRL!! I predicted it. And apparently those of you who voted in my pole did too. :D Good work, team. Now, i get to look at baby girl clothes ever time i go to the store. :D yay! I can't wait for her to get here. :D I still want them to name her Paisley. {their first official date was to Brad Paisley concert and their first dance was to him as well... their first child might as well be after him too!}

This weekend was fantastic. first off, USU beat the cougars sad hind ends! :D it was pretty fantastic! here is what happened. i watched it with my ma and pops. i did all the cheers that the student section did and was yelling like a mad woman at the t.v. and then mom and dad both left the room and watched in their bedroom instead. i have no idea why! and then my BFFFFF Betso called me during the "scoreboard" cheer. it was probably the best part of the game.


 


tara, william, annie, melissa, betsy, me, and anna
OH! Melissa Q. III got married too! insanity!! her wedding was pretty. she looked drop dead gorgeous! What a lucky man William is.


Saturday i slept in. Taylor and i brought Ash lunch cause she was having a rough day. And then i dusted her piano and Ash used Taylor's muscles to lift a heavy box. haha.

We went bowling at Jack and Jill's bowling alley. I had never been there. pretty fun! and guess what! several big things happened. 1-i used an orange ball. 2-i got a strike right away. 3-then i got 2 more in a row making it a turkey!! 4-i beat Taylor in the first game! 5-i got a strike on a granny throw. 6 i beat taylor in the second game too!! it was awesome! :D 6. i think it was because i used an orange ball and he used purple. and clearly orange > purple. :D

this isn't even half of them. i couldn't get them all
in a single picture.
After this was a whirlwind of random things. Sunflower market, target {we looked at baby clothes cause ash is having a babay!} costco {samples, lotion looking, diamond and jewelry looking} walmart {ice cream buying for ashleigh's party} ashleigh's birthday/gender announcement party. then.... the best part! we went to "our" park. The park we went to all the time this summer. we were trying to think of what to do and he suggested a park. i said "yes!" and he said "which one?" i look at him seriously and we say in unison- "our park" haha. it was grand. we got a loaf of bread and fed the ducks. only, these ducks were not your normal stay-in-the-water while getting fed ducks. they were insane! they were fighting for the bread and came out of the water and came right up to us. ALL of them! so taylor and i kept backing up until we were on top of the play ground and all the ducks were on the wood chips under the play ground quacking at us. well, our loaf was gone and then we went to walmart and bought 2 more. and this time we led them around the park while feeding them and even got brave enough to feed them from our hands. it was awesome! Taylor said they are now our pets that we have to go back and visit. which is hardly a hard task as it is "our park". haha. he wanted to catch one and take it to my house and put it in Emilie's room.
taylor throwing some bread. :D
then we danced on top of the pic nic tables. really fun. then he took me home early {midnight ish} cause he had to work super early sunday morning. usually we stay out waay past midnight. We had a conversation at my house and ate a doughnut. haha. then on his way home driving, he called me. of course. It just wouldn't be the same if he didn't! :D

i slept at ashleigh's house saturday night and had a conversation with her and nathan. Nathan told me if i don't do something soon i'm going to be an old spinster. :( sad! I'm not brave enough for this "something" apparently. So, spinsterhood-welcome.

there are a lot of babies in their ward! i just wanted to hold them all. i can't wait to hold my very own niece!

went home and took a nap with my puppy, kandi. :D she's a good snuggler. except she's kind of a bed hog to the max! but she really liked my pillow so she laid by my head instead of on top of me this time. love that dog!

Went to taylor's house for dinner! FINALLY got to meet his dad and brother. I've met his mom before. They're fun. i texted my family and told them "his family is much more quiet than ours" and Quinton responded back and said "i am pretty sure all families in this world are a lot quieter than ours." true statement. I left utah county and headed back to logan.

which ends me posting about this weekend.

so here's what happened last weekend-

Tay came up to logan for the institute dance on friday. it was probably like the best day ever! One of my favorite parts was sneaking into a room at the institute and he played songs for me on the piano. hymns from the hymn book, except not just how it's written. he is one of those people that can make it into a musical number without trying. i could listen to it all day.

funny story- after we partied it up around town till 2 we came back to my place. we were talking. i asked him some question and he didn't answer. {i was writing in my journal.} he started snoring and i was just about to head up to bed {he was sleeping on the couch} when he randomly answered the question i had asked and then continued snoring. When i started laughing he woke up. it was so great.

this post is long enough, i won't bore you with the rest of the wonderful things we did. just know it was a rockin time.

but, meanwhile i'm going to register for classes at midnight. joy to the world. my favorite thing. not!

No comments: