Wednesday, November 16, 2011

in case you were wondering....

in case you were wondering the good newses of my day-

i finished my 8-10 page research persuasive essay today. :D guess how long it is.
8 pages and 2/3 of a line. i was NOT writing any more than i had to! clearly.

i ran for 30 minutes straight. the treadmill said it was 3.5 miles.... but i think it was a slow treadmill. but still, if the treadmill was correct, it was a personal record.

my throat no longer hurts, i just sound like a smoker. {it's really attractive, actually}

i watched a movie

my cute visiting teachers came over. i am a fan of them.

i got to talk to Taylor on the phone before he went to work. Which usually doesn't happen cause i am in class before he works.

i made potato chips.

i only wore a light jacket around campus compared to the big coat i've wearing for a week now.

the benadryl i took last night caused me to sleep through my first class. {yes, a good thing. becuase i needed that extra hour and a half!}

the institute lesson was made for me and what i needed to hear. i love it when this happens.

i got a donut and hot chocolate for FREE!

i had a little time to finally talk to my BFF Betsy. Which sadly, rarely happens anymore. :'(

i ate some chocolate M&M's

I didn't wear makeup

I didn't do my hair.

I looked drop dead gorgeous...... JOKE! but it's okay. some days you just need a break from putting make up and looking like a girl.

this is all.

xoXOxo

-Bri


No comments: