Monday, May 9, 2011

From Logan to Orem, from college to home, from packing to unpacking

So usually i'm the one nagging my sister about blogging, and now she's nagging me. which btw is not fair. cause she only blogs once a month. if that. So this one's for ashleigh.
i haven't blogged in a few days cause i've been feeling very overwhelmed/depressed/bored/sad/nervous/not wanting to come to terms with not being in Logan.
BUT i promised Melissa that i would continue blogging so she wouldn't have so many Brianna Withdrawals. {miss you melissa Q. W. III}
so here goes. there are going to be tons of pictures and then captions and bullet points. and that, my friends, is going to be how it's done tonight because a- my feet hurt from working today, b-it would be too long otherwise, c cause i said so.

Thursday went as follows-
i was super super accident prone on thursday. i finished packing. and then i did 90 percent of my 30 clean check items apx. including shining the toilet paper holder. :D {that was really an item on my list, furreal!}
  • cleaned Betsy and i's bathroom.
  • cleaned the half bath downstairs
  • washed the dishwasher {how ironic}
  • cleaned the photo 2 darkroom
  • made bacon {like the pig kind, not the money kind}
  • sliced my right calf with an x-acto knife. it cut through my art bag and then sliced my leg. and it stung. and bled. and here is a picture. {please ignore my unshavedness}

  • sliced my finger while cleaning the floor under the fridge
  • spilt pear juice on my laptop case
  • left my purse at the photo lab that had all my textbook buyback money in it.
  • smelt like chemicals and B.O. by the end of the day. but i showered so it's fine.
  • found out i got an A- in photo 2! which is the equivalent to moses parting the red sea. kid you not. BUT all the studio art teachers have this thing called "not ever going to give an A in any class ever because we hate you and think no matter how much you've improved and how good you are that you can always always always be better and do more and spend more time" so therefore i got A- in all 3 my studio art classes and A's in my other two (planet earth and photo history) :D which is kind of similar to last semester only i got a B+ in drawing instead of an A-.
here is a picture of Ash cleaning the window. half inside half outside. :D

Friday went as follows-
  • watched a crazy old lady dumpster dive in the farm's parking lot!!! it was slightly awesome! she found some waaaaay intense things that some dumb college kids should not have thrown away! She gave Betsy and i some good laughs.
  • played carrot baseball
a bat shaped like a carrot. :D
  • went to D.I. and dropped off junks and played a bit. and i bought some work pants too.
isn't she the most beautiful bride??
  • then went to Cal Ranch to find a cowboy. And Melissa and Betsy nearly died of laughter over something that josh said, that i still have no idea why it was funny. and guess what. the only cowboys we say were old. what a depression maker. :(

  • then we took after crazy lady to see what we could find in the dumpster. Only the only cool things we found were a lamp, a seashell picture frame, and 3 plungers....

  • and then we saw deer on ireland hill "why aren't i zooming??". remember ireland hill? well now you get to see what it looks like!! you lucky things. :D
now, tell me this does not remind you of Ireland!
  • had a fire up green canyon.




  • i burnt my textbook!!
  • had our last roommate prayer
  • watched she's the man while typing up quotes from our quote wall from the whole year.
here are a few of my favorites {that are relatively clean}

“Tara sucks at being girl, Brianna’s bad at it too.”-Melissa “the best part of this microwave is that you can’t get breast cancer from it… except Melissa can.”-betsy “Brianna you suck and flashing people…. I’ll teach you!”-Betsy “Why am I still wearing pants?”-Betsy “the rule goes, you don’t have to be nice when you’re sitting on the toilet.”-Betsy “I hope he has better aim than me.”-Betsy “How am I supposed to spoon you now?-tara “Our blatters are synchronized.”-Brianna “You’re in charge of the chineese.”-Betsy “Don’t you say testing the waters when you’re trying to get pregnant?”-Brianna “I should know this, I’m Mexican.”-Nathan “Does Cameron not live here?”-Ashley “from now on, we’re calling bad boys Vagabons, not players.”-Bri, Tara, Melissa “I was scratching myself, and I scratched myself!”-Ashley “I would kill for his body!”-Betsy “You can still have a futon.”-Ashley “there are worse things than having a guy like you… I just can’t think of anything right now.”-Betsy “That’s why I can’t marry a black guy. They’d have massive hair and massive butts.”-Betsy “K…. everyone hike your pants up!!!!”-Betsy “Oh, no please keep my pants on!”-Annie “Does this TV get TV?”-Betsy “I only like you for your height and manliness.”-Tara “You like him?”-Andrew. “no, he just looks more single than the rest of them.”-Tara‘I don’t’ like this house, the appliances hate me!” –Anna“I’m just trying to think for myself.”-Brianna “We’re going to find some sax. Hey they were willing!”-Tara “I like to be sweaty when I sleep.”-Brianna “it’s like I’m sitting on an… oh, weird.”-Brianna “Maybe we should offer a sacrifice. We should burn a pad”-Betsy “I offer my own sacrifices.”-Anna “Brianna… sometimes I’m attracted to short guys!”-Betsy “who is it this time?”-Brianna "I’m going to have 13 kids so if one dies I’ll have an even dozen.”-Betsy “Quick, somebody say something stupid!”-Betsy “Betsy you are a stalker!”-Tara “I know…. What?”-Betsy “It’s okay to be dirty on the quote wall, but even better to be dirty in person.”-Anna “Oh, they both write in all CAPS, that is SO sexy!”-Lauren “I said play commando, not go commando…….. have you guys ever gone commando?”-Betsy “They’re Brianna sized.”-Tara Did you pee in our chair?”-Betsy “No, it was already there!”-Lauren “As long as this doesn’t end up like hitch.”-Melissa “Her feet are in my butt…. If you call that snuggling.”-Ashley “But don’t look over here, because your bishop is going to come out of the closet.”-Bishop Hedin “Oh, they’re black!”-Tara “Turn Steve on.”-Brianna “I like your hairline.”-Tara “I love your forehead!”-Brianna “Are those noodles hand cooked?”-Brian “Anna’s swatting me with the gross fly swatter!”-Brianna “Would you guys like me to teach you how to flirt with a can of soda?”-Betsy “Where’s the ward menu?”-Anna “Guys, it only takes one time for a guy to fart in your face and then you no longer find them attractive.”-Anna “Guys, it’s like summer out here. I’m going to go home and put my bikini on. Well… I’m going to buy one first and then put it on.”-Betsy “so someone licked your teeth and paid you for it?”-Tara “if you’re painting were male, I’d seriously have to have a DTR with it.”-Melissa “I was the girl… I don’t know.”-Tara “Ow, my bed just gave me a sliver. It burns!”-Betsy “Brianna, I was gonna give you a compliment but you kinda just scared me.”-Lizzy “what does a cow make?”-Anna “moo?”-Brianna “A wedgie is a wedgie no matter where it is.”-Anna “I was just hoping we could go somewhere and drink some canola oil.”-Betsy “I don’t mind going back to jail…”-Brian “Hurry check who his mom is on facebook!”-Anna “I will always agree with you when you make fun of yourself.”-Anna “Why does his popcorn taste like jalepenos?”-Lizzy “Where’s the camera when it’s needed.. just kidding, where’s Brianna?”-Anna “You’re really bad at being a skank..”-Melissa “If I was a guy I wouldn’t even get dressed.”-Betsy “sometimes my feet are bigger than my stomach.”-Anna “An engaged woman=a changed woman.”-Anna “Do you ever get random urges to watch princess diaries 2?”-Betsy “you have to be a flirt monster!!!!!!!!”-Lauren “I’ve already hit menopause, I get these hot flashes all the time!”-Betsy “did he just pee on the ice?”-Betsy “I like fat, it keeps me warm in the winter when guys don’t!”-Tara “Can we bring the cake.”-Brianna “I would make him dig too, except I’d make him take off his shirt first.”-Brianna “If tara doesn’t marry him, I’ll slap his butt, then I’ll slap hers, and then both of theirs, and then I’ll make them slap each others.”-Anna “I saw your crown.”-Ashley from the bachelor. “Oh, I get to be greg again??”-Tara “I think I gave myself a cowlick…”-Betsy “If you give me fifty bucks I’d be Mario!”-Brianna “MEOW, I’m saying goodnight to me dead cat!”-Ashley “Friends can hug on a bean bag in the dark..”-Mike “Is this a big hairy thing?”-Brianna “Guys it’s hard to be nice.”-Betsy “Nope, you can’t date my daughter.” –Brianna “Let’s start speaking Italian…… Lasagna!”-Betsy “Tara, can we ever get him without you?”-Betsy “I promise I’ll never attack the nightstand…..again.”-Anna “what did Benjamin franklin die of?”-Bri “Gout”-Tara “is that an STD?”-Brianna “Yeah he’s cute, but he’s ugly.”-Betsy “So we all got married together….”-Ashley “I can’t believe you just mooned me.”-Betsy “Oh, heckatitis.”-Betsy “Will you pick my wedgie for me?”-Anna “Can we do something a little naughty but not too riske?”-Anna “If I have to wax my legs then they can shave their palms.”-Ashley “It looks like you’re nursing.”-Brianna “His boobs are falling out of her dress?”-Melissa “You twirl at a great equilibrium Brianna.”-Chad “You’re a babe and a sixteenth.”-Lauren “Did you know brown sugar was flammable.” –Anna “I play greg pretty well, huh?”-Tara “Why did I not wear pants?”-Dawn “Don’t worry there is only two creepers in my apartment…. And I don’t think they’re interested in girls.”-Greg “be good and if you can’t be good, be good at it.”-Melissa "I want to passionately kiss in the library."-Brianna “This is the polygamy center… pick one and get all five.”-Brianna “Am I a girl or a guy?”-Brianna “I’m dating a hobo just to spite you.”-Betsy “I’m not a thermometer.”-Mandy

yes, i said just a few. {probably 1/4 of them}

and here is how SATURDAY went-

  • woke up and packed the last box out of my closet
  • packed up the truck to come home.
  • crammed more into one truck than i ever thought possible
  • said goodbye.
  • cried with betsy for a sec
  • didn't want to say bye
  • procrastinated leaving like 5 cajillion times


my empty/naked bed.
my empty closet {minus betsy's rain boots}
my un decorated walls
my empty shower.
bye bye P4. :'( my heart remains with you.
  • finally left
  • finished my book in the car
  • un loaded the truck
  • checked my work schedule
  • fell asleep on the couch
  • ate ice cream to not be so depressed
  • talked to betsy and melissa cause i missed them. :'(
  • cried like four times
  • went to be mentally, emotionally, and psychically tired.
sunday-
  • went to my dad's singles ward at BYU. {yuck to the BYU ward}
  • met a cute guy named lance {who i found out later was waay too old for me}
  • got introduced by my dad to his ward as his wife. hahaha. which i corrected promptly. it was the best thing ever.
  • went to my home sacrament meeting to hear emilie speak
  • made a beautiful mother's day dinner. :D (my mom is the GREATEST!!!!}


  • learned a WHOLE lot better how to drive a manual car with dad.
  • went to G&G Dickerson's for dessert.
  • had fun with my cousins
  • went to bed at ten thirty. weird.
Monday
  • went to work. got put on the WORST checkstand there ever was. i hate express. so during college i changed a lot. like A LOT! As in i am so much more okay with having a good conversation with strangers. And i like to talk even more now. And Melissa taught me the first thing i should look at when talking to a guy is there left ring finger. AND I DID THAT TODAY AT WORK! it was the most weird thing ever! i had never noticed it much before! but i do it! weird. but it came in handy because-
  • i flirted with an unwed cowboy. for like 10 minutes. Never in my life did i ever think i could/would do that at work. but i did. Boy have i changed.
  • went to like 30 places in orem trying to find applications for jobs. and i have a lot more confidence now than i did a year ago. I've learned a ton about myself and about how to present myself too.
  • went to ashleigh's condo cause she gets bored while nathan is at work.
  • we watched a movie while i filled out applications.
  • only she just texted nathan the whole time so i don't even know why she wanted me there.
  • found out that a newly weds place is not safe to wander around.
  • came home, and am blogging.
but, this came in the mail today. Have you ever been sent a bag of non-poop?
like, if you ever have been sent a bag of poop, would you want people to label everything they send you after with "no poop"
i don't get it. But it made me laugh that the biggest word on the page is "NO POOP" haha
it's like that one time when we got a letter in the mail addressed "to the parents of Dean D****" haha as if my dad's parents live with him still. gotta love intelligent people.


if any of you people want to do something that live in orem, please call me. I'm going to be so bored this summer compared to college life. My little sister is already trying to set me up with all of her friends big brothers so we shall see how awkward this is.

but here are my attractive siblings i now live with again-

No comments: