Sunday, May 22, 2011

FINALLY!

okay, so lots has gone on the past few days! it's fan-freakin-tastic!
Finally i have had stuff going on and things that i could do!
thursday i started a new journal. i am now on my twelfth. WOOT!

anyways i went to see jane eyre with Papa and Lauren at the PG 3 dollar theatre. it was pretty good! not as good as the 5 hour version, but ya know. When lauren was dropping me off, we decided last minute that we needed to make a wendy's run. for old times sake. It's always nice talking to some of my best friends.

i went and test drove a car too! and i really think it'll be a good first car. not fancy by any means, but i can afford it.
Friday i trained at my new job. i talked to a total of 3 people. i mainly got answering machine's or no answers. Anyways, it wasn't terrible. definitely boring, but not horrid.
then i came home and called the car guy and guess what!!!!!? he was at a scout campout with his son. RUDE! so now i can't even buy the car till at least tomorrow. sigh. But soon, i will have four wheels, some schweet 90's automatic seat belts, and a broken air conditioner to my name! You're probably jealous. I need to come up with a name for him. suggestions??

Yesterday was completely dedicated to photographing a wedding. it was really awesome! it is extremely tiring to do all day, but i love weddings, and i love photography. I LOVE that i can do what i love. it's the best. Erin and Will are awesome! it was at the Timpanogas temple and the sun came out for the wedding! it could not have been more perfect weather. Poor Erin got sunburnt on her back too!

Anyways, i met some pretty awesome guys! Will's groomsman were hilarious! It was fun at the reception because they were cracking jokes and one liners the whole time.

I rode home with a fun family from Orem with nine kids. All in one 15 passenger van. It was very loud, but they are such good people! it was kinda funny because about 30 minutes into the drive they were all out! All of them! minus the driver. it was great.

Today was excellent. I went to the singles ward that Lauren is in boundaries for {last week we went to the one i'm in boundaries for} and hers was like 500 times better. first off, the kids were more around my age, there were a lot more of them, Everyone was SO welcoming! last week no one really welcomed us or tried to find out anything about us. the ward today was the opposite! Everyone was SO nice. It sounds like the ward is so much more outgoing and organized and fun! I'm going to hers. just sayin. After church every week they have "sunday brunch." there are two guys in the ward that have a house and everyone helps make a COMPLETELY from scratch meal. 2 kinds of eggs, 3 homemade syrups, pancakes with wheat that i grinded, like 7 fruts, a nice salad, homemade chips and hummus, i can't even remember the rest. it was legit though! Next sunday, i'm changing into jeans and bringing an apron. I met a couple kids i knew before their missions like 3 years ago! it was really fun. I'm excited for other things going on in this ward.

Ash and Nathan came over for dinner. We have the most interesting conversations during dinner. Ash was laughing so hard that she was crying. i love Sunday dinner with the fam!

And guess what?! I GOT TO SEE MISS ELIZABETSY! I missed her SOOOO much! so much! Ashley my roommate came too! it was a most excellent reunion if i do say so myself.
okay, so this just may be the ugliest picture taken of me. It's fine.
did i mention that i really crave mac and cheese at 11 at night?? yummy!!!!

No comments: