Wednesday, May 18, 2011

'bout time... I guess.

so, it's about time that i blog again.

it's kinda hard to write when my day doesn't really consist of all that much.

so, this is what i have discovered since moving home and the fact that i don't have all that much to do

  • i like the smell of 4071's {this is celery for all of those who don't know produce codes.... i'm a grocery store checker. give me a break!}. I also like cooked celery. This is the best part of home made chicken noodle soup don'tcha know?
  • i discovered that when i am hungry and want a quick thing to eat, i don't have much to choose from. my house has food, just not fast snack/meals. We don't even have Top Ramen! What is this world coming to!?
  • there is a little piece of heaven waiting for you in the freezer section of the grocery store. it's called Tillamook ice cream. I've only tried one flavor so far {mudslide} but man, it was delicious!!!
  • I have discovered a new TV series called Hawaii 5-0. ummmm..... i don't know how to say this, but pretty much you need to go watch it. STAT! my family is basically obsessed with it and had the whole season recorded. and... i may or may not have watched the entire season in 2 days. AND the last episode is a cliff hanger big time and i have to wait till the new season {in september} to watch it! maybe i should have spread them out a bit...... but the best part of watching them is the beginning of each episode when the theme song comes on and my mom will hear it at any part of the house and start dancing and pretending to surf. it's hilarious. And then dad did it too. wow. i have cool parents! :D haha
  • that getting bangs was a bad idea for someone who's hair grows as rapidly as mine does. i think they've grown an inch in the 2 weeks since i got it cut! it's ridiculous. i need to go to hair school just to learn how to cut my bangs nicely to save on not having to pay someone to do it for me.
  • everyone keeps telling me that i seem so much older than i did a year ago. :D YAY! the beauty of living on my own and going to college. it's wonderful
  • the myth busters team should kill one less car in their experiments and give it to me instead. i mean, what a waste of a running car.
  • my nails are in a serious need of color.
  • yeah, i think that's all that i've discovered.
umm...... i wish that i had a funny video or something to post. but i don't. sorry. so instead, i'm going to give you a list of reasons why i should get a baby niece from Ashleigh and Nathan soon.

  • it'd give me a new subject to photograph whenever i pleased!
  • i want to hold me a baby that's blood related!
  • my middle name might be her middle name.
  • i like ashleigh's baby girl name choices
  • i don't really like Nathan's....
  • i could buy cute baby clothes and work on being her favorite from the time of her being in the womb
  • caitlin would get a little sister
  • we'd need new family pictures
  • i could plan a baby shower
  • it'd be fun.
  • they've been married nearly 2 months and they're not getting any younger. :P
  • etc.
these are good reasons, huh??! :D

No comments: