Monday, August 29, 2011

A new semester

Do you remember waaaaay back during my last semester of school when I started to cook a lot? yeah, me too. And i kind of miss it a lot. So, this semester every Wednesday i'm going to try making a new recipe in hopes of becoming a more versatile cook. I shall share the recipe I use, and take pictures and post them here so that you can all have your mouths watering. If you are here at USU, come on over and taste a bite. :D This wednesday i'm going to be making Lasagna rolls. here is the picture i found on pinterest that made me google a recipe for lasagna rolls. i've never heard of them, but i seriously doubt that they will be gross.
And i've decided that this semester i'm going to take more time in being spiritual. I've always read my scriptures and wrote in a journal, but my institute teacher gave us all scripture journals today which i've never kept before.... Every thursday which is going to be known as "thought thursday" i will write about things i've learned or think about or wonder about where the gospel is concerned. {at least i'm going to try, maybe you could help remind me. maybe send me a text or something ;)}

so i'll at least post on wednesday's and Thursday's.

alright, so some cute pictures from pinterest that i found.
so i practiced this on betsy's hair. and i can do it! but every time i try it on my own, it looks like knots and rat nests.
pretty sure that i LOVE and ADORE this cake.
i want this skirt.
and i want to do this above my bed one day.
a chalk board fridge?? yes please!
sorta reminds me of my wall. :P

and because i know you all like kid history as much as i do, i bring you episode 6. it just came out like 2 days ago. :D not as funny as the first one that's for sure.

and in case you were wondering what classes i have this semester here they are-
western swing dance
new testament institute
family finance
3D design
studio photography
english 2010
digital photography

i'm going to have the busiest semester thus far....

No comments: