Sunday, August 19, 2012

Love songs, Funny story. Gemma-Kins

Let me start off by saying I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've gone without blogging in.... probably 2 years. Wow.

But there'll be a fun thing to share soon. :D So, get your excited wardrobes on.

And here's a few COUNTRY songs that I'm kind of in love with.




Be a Best friend, tell the truth
And Overuse "I love you"
Go to work, do your best
Don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy

Always treat your woman like a lady
Never get to old to call her baby
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like Crazy

{Just a few of my favorite lines from the song.}
Let's just talk about how cute this is for a minute.
Okay, I'll stop being gushy. 

Just after this next song too...




I wish I could have gone to his concert with Al and Gnat. 

Okay, I lied. 
one more.




I seriously love this song. It's super cute and tender. 
Now, if only there's actually a guy left that is this romantic. 
Sometimes I seriously doubt there is. 

Anywho, I feel I owe you a funny story.

So this one time I was in Vernal visiting my friend Allison. Natalie came to visit too! 
I was just about to head home {3 hour drive} and was going to feed my car some lunch. Well, I locked my keys in my car. sigh. 
Let me count how many times in the one year I've had my car that I've done that. At least 5. It's ridiculous. 
Well, this time, my spare key was in Orem, and I had to get home to work. 
It was a trial. 
This kind of rough lookin guys tried to break in for me, No success. Made me feel safer knowing that it's hard to break into calvin. 
Then the other trial was that my cell phone decided it wanted to stop working 2 days previously. So I couldn't call anyone.
Allison was there, and her phone's battery was dead. So we used the gas station's phone to call her dad, who called her mom, who had to come rescue poor us. It was pitiful and heart wrenching and tramatic. 
Okay, so it wasn't that bad. more just embarrassing that I always lock my keys in the car at the most awkward possible situations. {2nd time at a gas station, mind you}
I also locked them in the car the morning betsy got married. I seriously almost cried because I almost missed her coming out of the temple. 

My life. There is absolutely nothing boring about it. 

“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.”
― Marjorie Pay Hinckley


What a wise woman she was. 

In breaking news as of 2 days ago, My little Gemma-kins is sitting up all by herself! 
What a big, strong girl she is!



via her mommy's facebook page.
I'm going to miss that giggle box. 

p.s. i'm teaching her to love pearls too. 
At this point, she just likes to eat mine though. You have to start somewhere, right? ;)

3 days till Logan!!!! you can tell by the packing tornado that hit my house.... 
Sorry mom.....




No comments: